If there is one thing I know for sure, it’s that magic truly happens when you decide you want something and go all-in on that dream.
Whether that’s working on yourself…
Finding a partner…
Or starting an online business…
The minute you say to yourself “this is it, I’m doing this” and actually MEAN IT, doors start opening, ideas start coming and what was once a dream starts to take shape and become a reality.
I know this because it’s exactly what happened, not just with us, but for two of our business besties, Shane and Jocelyn from FlippedLifestyle.com.
You see, not even four years ago these two were everyday teachers, living an everyday life.
But one day at work…well…it changed everything for them.
Fast-forward to today and they have not one, not two, but THREE business running and have created a multi-six figure business.
What’s more is they’ve created the life they really never knew they wanted!
One where they could be there for their kids…
One where they could call the shots in their own life…
And one where they could change the lives of others.
But how did that happen, and how has their business evolved to what it is today?
You’ve gotta click and listen to this one!
Words Of Wisdom In This Week’s Episode:
- How did Shane and Jocelyn get started online?
- How did their 9-to-5 jobs inspire their online escapades?
- What was Jocelyn’s reaction when Shane told her to quit her job?
- How Shane and Jocelyn’s personal strengths have contributed to their success
- How did Shane and Jocelyn first start making money with their new business?
- What made them change to the membership and recurring revenue model?
- Who is our conjoined virtual mentor?
- What happened the minute Shane and Jocelyn made the switch to membership sites across their 3 businesses?
- Why do memberships benefit customers?
- What did Shane and Jocelyn find the scariest thing to be about memberships?
- Who can run a membership site?
- What is retention rate and how do you figure it out?
- What’s been the biggest benefit of moving to recurring revenue and memberships for Shane and Jocelyn?
- What are Shane and Jocelyn’s biggest piece of advice for those who want to start a membership site?
- Looking for people who “get” you? Come join our FREE FB group!
- Find your people. Grow your business. Find out what SCREW U can do for you!
- Want to learn more about Shane and Jocelyn? Check ’em out here!
- Check out Shane and Jocelyn’s community, Flip Your Life
- James Schramko’s best tips for building & retaining a membership community