Have you ever struggled to find the “right” words to explain yourself, your business, or just about anything?
I’ve been there.
Have you ever tortured yourself over something not being “perfect” enough?
And have you ever hated, no, loathed a job so much that you would rather just NOT work instead of suffering through one. more. day?
If you’re waving your hands in the air like you just don’t care, then you are going to fall head-over-heels in cyber-love with our guest today, Nikki Elledge Brown.
In this episode she is dishing how she went from college instructor to telemarketer to park ranger before finally embracing her inner entrepreneur.
It’s been quite a journey for Nikki and she’s not holding back, so let’s cut the chit chat and get straight into the good stuff!
If you like what you hear, be sure to give us a 5 star rating or leave a review!
And don’t forget to tune in for a new episode every Monday!
Words Of Wisdom In This Week’s Episode:
- How Nikki evolved from a college instructor to a cold-calling sales rep to moonlighting as a park ranger to helping entrepreneurs up their communication game
- The biggest skills Nikki took from her soul-sucking sales job and used in her business
- Nikki’s take on her old employee mindset
- A big shoutout to all those sales reps, telemarketers and anyone hating their job
- Why waiting and chasing perfectionism is a killer
- The power of knowing what you’re good at
- Nikki’s biggest takeaway from making zero sales on her first ever webinar
- Nikki reveals today’s challenge for YOU
Click to Tweet
- Learn all about Nikki over at her cyber home base!
- Want to up your communication game? Check out Nikki’s signature program, A Course About Copy
- Ready to start building your business? Grab your Free Online Business Program now!
- Looking for a posse of people who get you? Come jam with us on FB!
- Got a question you want us to answer? Head on over here and ask us!