You know how last week we talked about money, or more specifically, how to communicate when it's tight? Well this week, we are going to take that to the next level and have brought in two of the big guns – Bari Tessler Linden and Forest Linden!
These two are not only building an empire around money consciousness, but they are breaking down how they communicate together in their relationship and how they came together to form an online community of money lovers.
There are some mad takeaways in this episode and this conversation even prompted yet another D & M between Josh and I after we got off Skype with these two.
Yeah. They are THAT good.
So go on, click that play button at the top, or download this episode in iTunes or Stitcher if you want to be all fancy about it. And if you're picking up what we're laying down then we would love it if you would leave a review in iTunes for us! Not sure how to do it? This should help!
And don't forget to tune in for a new episode every Thursday at 7am EST!
Words of Wisdom in This Week's Podcast:
- The transformation that prompted Bari & Forest to join forces after 13 years
- The benefits of being unemployable
- Bari & Forest's unique business model
- The power of getting clear on money and your finances
- Bari & Forest's “money dates” and how they have shaped their relationship
- How to determine your strengths in your relationship and business
- Their biggest piece of advice for any couple wanting to get started in business
- Got a question you want answered? Ask away right here!
- Bari's home base – BariTessler.com
- Bari and Forest's program – The Art of Money