I doubt anyone has ever said that building your own business will be a breeze, but it's funny how so many of us don't admit how righteously gawd-awful it can feel in the beginning.
Learning how to build sites, struggling to understand new programs, battling with your partner in an effort to figure out your key roles…day-ummm, it can be rough.
Which brings me to this week's couple spotlight, Charlie and Brittany. These two are only 6 months deep into business together and are speaking candidly about the trials, tribulations, and downright roller coaster of a ride they are going through. Not only is it refreshing to hear people speak openly and honestly about it all, but it's incredible to hear how far they've come in 6 short months.
So, to find out how these newbie couple-preneurs are hacking it, click the play button at the top of the page, download this in iTunes or listen on Stitcher. If you like what you hear, be sure to give us a 5 star rating or leave a review!
And don’t forget to tune in for a new episode every Thursday at 7am EST.
Words of Wisdom in This Week’s Podcast:
- How Charlie and Brittany got their entrepreneurial beginnings as a couple
- From websites to apps, why they made the transition
- How long it took to make their first buck together
- The learning curve that's helping them define their business rolse
- One piece of advice they'd give to other couples looking to start out
- John Lee Dumas from Entrepreneur on Fire
- Charlie and Brittany's Travel Blog – The Trading Traveler